- Once daily multivitamin with 45 mg of iron while delivering 22 essential nutrients
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-dissolving vegetarian capsule
- Meets or exceeds current ASMBS guidelines
- Gluten-free and dairy-free
- Made in the USA
- Third-party independently tested for quality
Consumer Lab tested & approved product
- Developed with bariatric doctors and dietitians, our Bariatric Multivitamin Capsule is a high-quality and affordable solution to provide the nutrition your body needs to optimize your health.
- Our once daily multivitamin supplement is designed for bariatric (e.g., weight loss) surgery patients to minimize the risk of nutritional deficiencies following metabolic and bariatric surgery. Unlike many other multivitamins that require two, three, or four servings per day, our multivitamin capsule is a ONCE daily multivitamin that provides 22 essential nutrients (14 of those are 200% RDA or more)!
- Many bariatric multivitamins cost about $1/day. Our multi is an affordable option that will cost half of most other options out there without compromising on quality.
- The vegetable-based capsule dissolves FAST and will break down in water, so limited stomach acid is no problem for this multivitamin.
- Trust & Transparency – All of our multivitamins are independently third-party tested to make sure they meet the potency (e.g., dosage) listed on the label. Our partnership with ProCare Health allows us to share these results with you, helping you to feel confident you are getting the important nutrients you need to optimize your health.
- Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily.
- Please follow the instructions from your physician regarding which supplement is appropriate for you as the recommendation may change based upon surgery type, medical history, medication usage, and current nutritional labs.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dosage. Consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing product is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children younger than 6 years. Keep this product out of the reach of children. If overdose does occur, seek immediate medical attention or call a poison control center.
*These statement have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Connect with us!